Pennsylvania Rigging Services
Moving heavy equipment from one location to another is no small feat, requiring a wide range of specialized equipment and a complete understanding of safe rigging techniques. When you invest in our Scranton, Pennsylvania, team's rigging services for your industrial machines, you can feel confident that your equipment will make it from point A to point B safely and efficiently.
You can get dependable rigging services in western Pennsylvania at Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC. With over three decades of experience helping companies solve their most complex rigging and moving challenges, we're the experts you can trust.
Industrial Rigging Services in Western Pennsylvania
Whether you're looking to transport your heavy equipment to a different location or install a new machine, the professionals at Equip Trucking have your back. Moving and rigging equipment is what we do, providing end-to-end services to companies across countless industries.
When you book rigging services with us, we'll work closely with your team to truly understand your individual needs and tailor our services accordingly. You can expect us to stick with you from planning to installation to ensure we get the job done right.
Our Pennsylvania rigging services include:
- Machinery moving: We can load, move and place machinery of any size as quickly and economically as possible, from dozers to excavators to backhoe loaders.
- Specialized rigging: Our team has the equipment needed to take on specialized rigging projects such as moving turbines, mixers and printing presses or relocating an entire facility.
- Crating and packaging: We offer crating and packing services using polyethylene plastic shrink wrap and custom wooden crates to ensure that your most delicate equipment is secure and protected from transportation hazards.
Our Rigging Equipment
We understand that no two rigging jobs are the same. That's why our team works with a wide range of equipment to ensure the best possible service.
Our state-of-the-art rigging equipment fleet includes:
- Forklifts: We have over 20 forklifts with capacities between 5,000 and 50,000 pounds to lift and transport building materials and pallets.
- Bridge crane: Our 100-ton radio-controlled bridge crane enables us to move bulky equipment in indoor areas.
- Trailers: Our fleet of flatbed and drop-deck trailers is ideal for transporting industrial machines and tall equipment.
- Specialized heavy hauling equipment: We have many specialized haulers, including hydraulic side-axle tilt step decks and gooseneck lowboy trailers.
Importance of an Experienced Rigging Team
Working with our knowledgeable and experienced rigging professionals in Pennsylvania means a job well done every time. When you partner with the expert riggers at Equip Trucking, you can expect the following benefits:
- Detailed rigging plans for every step of your project
- A complete rigging equipment fleet to handle almost any load
- Industry expertise for any job
- Certifications for on-site safety
- Licenses and insurance to protect your bottom line
- Turnkey projects handled from planning to installation
Book Scranton, Pennsylvania, Rigging Services You Can Rely On
If you need dependable rigging services in Pennsylvania to help you move your investments safely, Equip Trucking is ready to deliver. We have the experience, equipment and skills needed to fulfill all of your machinery moving, rigging, warehousing and trucking needs. We can take on jobs as small as moving a single pallet and as large as transporting an entire plant.
Contact us to get started with our services today!