Custom Machinery Moving
To move heavy machinery safely, you need technical experience, training and specialized equipment that can get the job done right. At Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC, we specialize in industrial rigging and machinery moving services in Pennsylvania and the Tri-State area. With more than 30 years of experience, we help customers transport their heavy machinery quickly and safely with minimal disruption to their operations.
Whether you work in industrial manufacturing, metalworking, a pharmaceutical plant, or any other business that uses oversized equipment, turn to Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC. We're ready to transport heavy machinery of all shapes, sizes and weights.
What Is Considered Heavy-Duty Machinery?
Anyone who works in the manufacturing industry understands the importance of heavy-duty machines. This broad term encompasses a variety of technologies involved in preparing consumer goods and building materials. A heavy-duty machine will consist of thick metals that are built to withstand excess vibration, extreme temperatures and prolonged use for your toughest days on the job.
Our team of industrial machine movers at Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC specializes in the relocation of equipment that weighs thousands of pounds. You'll probably benefit from our machine transportation services if your company works with any of the following:
- Industrial mixers
- Electrical cabinets
- Manufacturing ovens
- Washing equipment
- Conveyor systems
Industry-Leading Machinery Movers Near You
Founded in 1982, we are one of the leading heavy machinery moving and trucking companies in the Philadelphia area. For three decades, we've invested in specialized rigging equipment and training for our team to keep your machinery safe during transportation. Businesses rely on us to solve their rigging and moving challenges for machines of all sizes.
We serve customers in diverse industries, including:
- Power generation
- Medical and pharmaceutical
The Benefits of Hiring Industrial Machine Movers
Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC aims to eliminate concerns over your upcoming expansion or relocation project. Whether you are crossing state borders or simply transporting machinery to a surrounding county, our professionals will take care of your investments as if they were our ownWe'll work hard to get your equipment to its destination without taking on any damage.
Our industrial machine movers are up to date with the latest regulations and best practices of our industry. We follow a careful process for fastening equipment, and our drivers monitor your assets throughout transit. Equipment moving procedures are dangerous to perform without a trained professional. With our machine transportation services, you'll enjoy a variety of benefits. You can:
- Reduce worker injuries.
- Eliminate unnecessary strain on vehicle fleets and machinery.
- Focus on growing your business while our industrial movers take care of logistics.
- Reorganize your manufacturing plant with new machine arrivals.
We're a Machine Moving Company With Turn-Key Services
Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC is a one-stop-shop for all your rigging and hauling needs. Whether you're moving one machine or relocating your entire plant, we can dismantle, assemble and re-install your heavy machinery. We can provide machinery moving services for diverse industries including metalworking, manufacturing and construction. Let us handle every step of the process, including leveling, millwrighting, utility connections and more.
Our full-service machine hauling and rigging services feature:
- Specialized equipment: Our expansive fleet of trailers includes flatbed and drop-deck trailers, hydraulic slide-axle tilt step-deck models, lowboy goosenecks and enclosed box trailers. We have the expertise to ensure the right equipment match.
- Heavy lift rigging capability: We own more than 20 forklifts with capacities up to 50,000 pounds. For the heaviest lifts, we use a 100-ton bridge crane with 60-foot under-hooks, controlled via radio.
- Experienced personnel: With decades of experience in the industrial machinery moving industry, our team knows how to use our rigging equipment safely and effectively.
Why Work With Us as Your Heavy Machinery Movers?
Moving and rigging industrial machines is a core part of our business. When you partner with Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC for your project, you'll experience our commitment to:
- Efficiency: We meet your project deadlines and work to minimize disruptions and operational downtime.
- Safety: Our crews maintain exceptionally high safety standards. We take every precaution to protect your machinery during loading, transit and unloading.
- Compliance: We strive to facilitate compliance with all local codes and bylaws.
- Transparency: You can trust us to provide clear pricing and open communication throughout the process, from planning to rigging and installation.
- Customized services: Our project managers work with you to design a personalized solution based on your business needs.
The Machine Transportation Process Made Simple
The experts at Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC will walk you through your equipment moving options after we learn more about your machines and relocation plan. Well come up with a tailored approach to transport your machinery according to budget.
We want all of our clients to feel comfortable and informed throughout the machine transportation process. That's why we provide you with a single point of contact so you know where your shipments are at all times. Your project manager will stay in touch to provide you with accurate timelines for our services.
Get a Free Quote for Your Industrial Machinery Moving Needs
If you do business in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey, we're the heavy machinery movers you need. Your initial consultation and quote are both always free — so call or email us today or visit our headquarters near the Philadelphia International Airport and speak with our machinery moving experts. We look forward to working with you!