For many industries, in-house equipment and machine storage can be cost-prohibitive. The expense of purchasing, renting or leasing a property — as well as the construction and continued maintenance of a building — are all significant and resource-intensive. That's why many companies turn to Equip Trucking & Warehousing. We offer commercial warehouse storage for a variety of industries, from metalworking and manufacturing to medical and pharmaceutical.
The Importance of Machinery and Equipment Storage
Business owners operating in construction, manufacturing and similar fields have to protect machines that are not in use. Equipment storage enables companies large and small to free space within their facility, expand into new territories and shield their investments from environmental elements.
Equip Trucking & Warehousing, LLC caters to individuals looking to take their operations to the next level. If you're in a situation where you are moving to a new plant, our machinery storage solutions help you focus your attention on expansion. Our team will take care of the technology and resources you rely on for success, and we'll oversee logistics so everything ends up in the right place at the correct time.
Our machinery and equipment storage solutions can help you stay organized during a move. We'll make sure your investments are accessible so you can continue to serve your client base.
Commercial Warehouse Storage Services
We offer commercial warehouse storage services for numerous equipment types and one-of-a-kind projects. We store all of our products at our secure property, which consists of 20 acres of outdoor storage and a 200,000-square-foot heated warehouse with ceilings that reach 75 feet. As part of our commitment to offering a turnkey solution to our customers, we provide custom packaging and crating, making sure your machinery is protected while in storage as well as for future transportation.
During storage, or even while exploring storage options, you're encouraged to visit our property. It's only a few minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport, which makes it a convenient drive. Plus, we allow visitors Monday through Friday, from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM to accommodate varying schedules and to provide you with plenty of time to tour our state-of-the-art warehouse.
For maneuvering and storing your equipment, we utilize more than 20 forklifts with varying weight capacities ranging from 5,000 to 50,000 pounds as well as an experienced warehouse team with years of experience. We also use our radio-controlled bridge crane, which offers a 100-ton capacity for heavier equipment and containers.
Equipment and Machine Storage Uses
Companies across market sectors utilize our equipment and machine storage for a variety of reasons, including:
- Seasonal use: We secure your machines during slow seasons so they are ready for use during peak business months.
- Relocation: Temporarily store equipment within our warehouse as you move to a different facility, plant or remote site.
- Distribution: We deliver products and machines within our service area across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey.
- Redeployment: Rotate out your equipment in storage to complete tasks based on demand.
Whether you're looking for a short- or long-term storage solution, our team of warehouse professionals can meet your needs.
Advantages of Our Equipment & Machine Storage Warehouse
The layout, design and features of our machine storage warehouse offer several benefits including:
- Clean: We maintain a clean warehouse to ensure the safety of our staff and your equipment, as well as your team if you visit.
- Secure: We protect our equipment, machine storage warehouse and its contents with an advanced video surveillance system and 24/7 security presence.
- Flexible: We offer our storage solutions for all machinery types, developing one-of-a-kind remedies to store your products with care and precision.
- Versatile: We provide additional services at our warehouse to meet your long-term needs, such as transportation to locations within three hours of our facility.
Receive a Free Estimate for Equipment and Machine Storage
At Equip Trucking & Warehousing, we're a full-service provider of storage, rigging, packing and transportation solutions. Our continued role as a leading provider of industrial machinery warehousing services extends across more than three decades of service to the tri-state area. As a result, we're the trusted choice for companies with operations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware, and who want a dependable partner for their equipment management.
Contact us today to receive a free estimate for our equipment and machine storage services.