Removable Gooseneck Lowboys
When you're hauling heavy equipment, you need a reliable trailer that can transport large loads over significant distances. A hydraulic removable gooseneck trailer is just what you need to load everything from construction equipment to farm machinery safely. When your standard trailers won't do the job, Equip Trucking & Warehousing can help. Our equipment fleet can handle substantial loads and transport your heavy equipment with care.
What Is a Removable Gooseneck Trailer?
A removable gooseneck trailer goes by many names but has one main use — to transport heavy cargo. These trailers have a hydraulic assembly with a connected gooseneck and trailer bed that can be detached to load and unload. It has a low-level trailer bed or frame specifically for loading heavy equipment.
It's different from a regular lowbed trailer in that you can load cargo on the front of a hydraulic detachable gooseneck trailer. Because of its low trailer bed, you can easily and safely drive heavy equipment onto the trailer.
Lowboy for Heavy Haul Transporting
We have more than 30 years of experience hauling heavy equipment with removable gooseneck trailers. We've handled equipment in a variety of sizes, shapes and weights. We've hauled these heavy equipment brands for a variety of industries:
Our goal is to help get your equipment to your job site safely and efficiently. When your standard trailer can't haul your equipment, we'll take care of everything — including choosing the right trailer for the job, planning a route and using a great driver.
Industries That Need a Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck
While the construction industry is one of the most well-known for using heavy equipment, we've worked with a variety of different industries that need to transport large machines. Industries that need a lowboy for heavy haul transporting include:
- Farming: From tractors to harvesters and tillers, the farming industry relies on heavy equipment that needs to be transported safely.
- Forestry: Both forestry and construction industries need heavy equipment to clear land. However, forestry also uses wood chippers, knuckleboom loaders and more to produce tree-based products.
- Material handling: Even warehouses utilize heavy equipment to pack, load and ship large goods. Forklifts, boom lifts and more are critical for shipping in outdoor and indoor settings.
- Transportation: Even semi-trucks have to be delivered. The transportation industry needs trucks and trailers delivered to them to haul other heavy equipment.
- Landscaping: Individuals with large lawns, golf course owners, or even parks and recreation departments need heavy machinery, from compact tractors to sweepers.
Contact Us Today
Transporting heavy equipment is too important of a job to trust anyone. At Equip Trucking & Warehousing, we have the experience and equipment necessary to get your machinery to your job sites. Our wide selection of removable gooseneck trailers ensures safety and efficiency on every job. Contact us today to learn more about our heavy equipment hauling services.