Heavy Machinery & Equipment Transport, Trucking, Warehousing & More! Servicing PA, NJ, DE, MD
As part of the metalworking sector, your customers rely on your heavy-duty machinery and equipment to do their jobs. Properly functioning equipment can make the difference between a highly productive workday and a day of waiting around. When supplying a new operation or replacing old inventory, you want your machinery to arrive at its destination as quickly as possible.
However, transporting equipment in the metalworking sector can pose unique challenges. Much of what you need to transport is heavy, but it also needs to be handled carefully to avoid damage. CNC machinery, milling machines and other technology all need to arrive in top working order so they can be put to use right away. In order to safely move metalworking machinery, you need to find a transportation company you can rely on.
When it comes to metalworking equipment, Equip Trucking & Warehousing offers the necessary tools, vehicles and expertise to unload, package, store and transport your metalworking machinery. We handle a variety of metalworking cargo for our clients, including boring mills, lathes, grinders, CNC machinery and machining centers, press brakes, shears, band saws, hydraulic presses, roll formers, milling machines and more.
No matter what equipment you're shipping, you can trust the experts at Equip Trucking & Warehousing to handle it with the utmost care. Today, many of the largest manufacturers and machinery dealers in the metalworking industry rely on our family-owned business as their metalworking machinery movers.
Our Services for the Metal Working Sector
We deliver four types of service to the metalworking field, including:
- Crating and Packaging: We protect your equipment from moisture and debris with custom-designed industrial shrink wrap and crates, which our in-house team of machinery moving experts creates. No matter the size or type of product, you can trust our team to deliver a viable crating and packaging solution.
- Trucking: We haul metalworking equipment within three hours of our location near Philadelphia International Airport. That service area lets us reach places throughout the tri-state, including in New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware and beyond. Our trucking and hauling services rely on several types of trailers and trucks.
- Warehousing: We store a variety of materials and products at our 100,000-square-foot facility in Pennsylvania. As a part of our reputation as respected metalworking machinery movers, our warehouse includes more than 20 forklifts for quick processing and a 100-ton bridge crane for extra power.
- Loading and Unloading: We process your containers of metalworking equipment with speed and precision. With our fleet of forklifts, which range from 5,000 to 50,000 pounds, our team delivers a quick turnaround for loading and unloading your containers.
The Competitive Edge of Equip Trucking & Warehousing
With Equip Trucking & Warehousing, you receive several benefits, including:
- Expertise: The history of our company and team extends back decades. With more than 30 years of experience, we deliver exceptional service that's committed to your standards and requirements, whether it's for the storage, packing or transportation of your equipment.
- Facility: The expansive size of our warehouse is only one of its many features. It's also heated, plus features a video surveillance system to ensure the security of our property and the safety of your machinery. A security guard is always on-duty as well.
- Service area: The reach of our metalworking equipment transportation services lets our company assist businesses with locations across the tri-state area. Whether you're in Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Maryland, our team likely delivers to your area.
- Location: The location of our warehouse, which is only a few minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport, provides you with added convenience. Visit our warehouse with zero hassle or expedite your original shipment and transportation processes by choosing our warehouse, which picks up and drops off at the airport.
Request a Free Estimate for Hauling Metalworking Equipment
At Equip Trucking & Warehousing, we bring more than 30 years of experience to metalworking equipment transportation. And it shows. We feature a knowledgeable team of professionals as well as a state-of-the-art warehouse that offers the tools to deliver the productivity and turnarounds your company's looking for in metalworking machinery movers.
Discover what our team can do for your business by contacting us today for a free estimate.